this is my bag :) i made it. it was a very difficult pattern to follow too but its finished and im very glad i finally get to use it :) i first started this bag in march and saved it until my spring break and took it to my sister's house to finish it... yeah that didnt happen i got sick of sewing. so when i got home i put it to the side until i finished my personal progress and school. now im on summer vacation and i figured im not doing anything during the day so i better finish it and tada! its finally done! :)
3 comments:
I just wanted to let you know how much I love your fabric choice. I copied you and bought the same fabric, but for a diaper!
haha awesome!! i love that fabric
It is so super cute! Way to go on finishing it.
Post a Comment