Sunday, July 24, 2011

girls camp : D

i just got back from girls camp and being level 4 in our stake we get to go repelling. WARNING: this is a play by play of me going down the rock : )







it took me awhile to get my mind around that i can lean back on the rope so i can get over the edge of the rock :)







i started turning around and it was quite scary...
still spinning


"hannah turn around and smile!"


yayy solid ground!
at this point i felt like the ground was spinning and my legs were jello
unhook me so i can sit down
wait maybe i like this!
loved it so much i went straight back up! : ) so beautiful!

1 comment:

Michele Ashman Bell said...

Hi Hannah.
What a great post and such cool pictures of you repelling. That was a brave thing to do.
Hey, I wanted to let you know that for now there will not be any more Butterfly Box books. The sales just haven't been strong enough so my publisher doesn't want me to do anymore right now. I'm so sad, and somehow I have to tell Emma's story.
I love that you want more of these books. That means the world to me.
Love ya, Michele