Sunday, July 15, 2012

~Summer Camping~

Last weekend we decided to go camping, so we took my cousins, Ben and Zach. It was lots of fun!


Adam loves to be outside all day, so camping was the perfect solution!


The boys begged and begged my dad to go fishing, so my dad walked them back and 15 minutes after they started they couldn't even get a bite! The boys didn't want any part in fishing any more! They were terribly bored, so they begged and begged to go back to camp.


My parents bought inflatable kayaks, and we all needed life jackets too! Adam looked so darn cute in his! Don't you think?? :)  


Zach and Nicole


Ben and Uncle Paul (My Dad)


Darby loved to chase the kayaks!


Nicole and I 


I'm not to fond of water so I wasn't out very long :) 


Adam and Ben


Darby :)


Nicole and I had a hard time keeping the kayak straight. 





Ben and my Dad


Zach and Aunt Celia (My Mom)











This is as far as Adam got to the water. He didn't even like it in the kayak


Adam and his Mommy :) 

No comments: